Thursday, March 18, 2010

Welcome Cafe Augusta

We've added a new restaurant, just in time for the warmer weather!

This week, Marshall Rimann of Rimann Liquors (a DogsLifeKC favorite) told me I needed to contact Café Augusta of Lenexa, KS because they had absolutely, delicious food and he knew they had to be a dog-friendly establishment.

As I ambled out to the car with Quincy, I put it on my list of "To Dos" for Wednesday. Then, almost as if by magic, Micheline Burger of Café Augusta, contacted us via Facebook that very day stating that her restaurant is most definitely dog friendly and welcomes them on their patio!

So, I please welcome Café Augusta to our ever growing list of dog-friendly establishments in the Kansas City metro area.

Café Augusta, a New World Bistro
12122 W. 87th Street Parkway
Lenexa, KS 66215
(913) 859-9556

If you would like to share with us places that have welcomed your dog, feel free to e-mail us or call us: 913-538-1757.

No comments:

Post a Comment